Strategic Direction 3: Citizens and Grassroots Engagements
- Develop anti-corruption as a public based campaign as the centerpiece of the movement
- Enhance communication and information flows to the public on core values
- Produce TIN Annual Reports, researches and other publications that creates awareness in the people
- Focus on selected critical sectors and processes and the excesses, and abuses therein and suggest measures for improvements
- Execute programs and activities that the general public can actively engage in education, health, public works, public service delivery and revenue services etc.
- Monitor and suggest measures for improvements on earthquake reconstruction, climate change, social development, right to information and open government
- Honor and recognize with Integrity Awards